Saturday, January 17, 2009

Geneva

Bonjour from Geneva,

I made it to Switzerland! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am safe and sound at the Geneva Youth Hostel. Everyone seems great so far although we are all very jet-lagged and tired. We flew from Washington D.C. to London, London to Geneva and then took a tram to our hostel. Tonight we ate dinner at a fondue place that only served cheese fondue and bread for dipping. It was really good but not that satisfying so I went to a drug store and bought some gummy worms!

IHP has many things planned for us while we are here so I will be very busy. I already met one of our profesors because I was in the airport and some girls started to walk the wrong way so I shouted, "Nora!" and then the profesor said to me, "In Geneva we never raise our voice. Never ever" It was so scary!

Sorry my thoughts are so scattered. I am quite tired. I will be writing more soon.

love,
Barbara

1 comment: